What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ch ch ch ch changes!

Tonight a habitually confused grad student at work was hosting an event. As he came in to check with me about something, I happened to be standing as I took care of something else. After a question or two, he paused, and pointed, and asked:
"Are you expecting some changes?"
It was such a cute and funny way to ask! I laughed and said yes. He looked genuinely delighted for me and offered many congratulations. A few minutes later he popped in to ask if I'd like to partake of their Christmas goodies at the event - I said thanks and maybe at the end. That wasn't good enough - he came right back with an assortment on a plate for me.

Very sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!