What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Friday, December 17, 2010

This baby is a pain in my butt!

My self-diagnosed sciatica was confirmed tonight. It's the only unpleasant symptom I've had in this pregnancy, so I can't complain too much. It is annoying sometimes though:
  • sometimes there is no getting comfortable when trying to sleep
  • getting out of my chair to walk any amount at work is not nice at all
  • I spend way too much time with my left hand on my own ass
  • If I am lying on my back, it takes both arms and a concerted effort to turn over.
This causes the "turtle effect": The Hottest Computer Scientist in the Universe says I look like a turtle rolled over onto its back. My limbs are waving in a vain attempt to turn myself over, because I assume I should be able to just roll over and sit up.

Cure? Um, give birth. Right, getting on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!