What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vagin-us? : Why ruin a perfectly good vagina?


And:
"
I had absolutely no desire to even try until about 16 weeks ... It was pretty painful the first few times and honestly, it has only started feeling normal [after 11] months or so...
"
link

Is our life over ?!? If we are not both enjoying the sex, it just doesn't happen. The Hottest Computer Scientist in the Universe doesn't work just for himself, he just can't. But I have a hard time imagining a sexy time when I am enormous, and then maybe not for .... 11 months after?!? That's gotta be divorce right there, it might be a YEAR are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!