What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Keeping secrets!

Another major life event I'm keeping on the DL. Bad habit I've grown. Surprising for a girl who can't keep her mouth shut usually - The Hottest Computer Scientist in the Universe must've worn off some on me.

Last weekend I was at a breast cancer awareness/fundraiser event with my dad & grandparents. My dad was definitely suspicious because I went to the bathroom like 6 times in one evening. I threw him off the scent the next day though and he bought it. Climbing up and down the hill we were on really stressed my bladder out. Come to think, that's the last day so far that I really had cramps.

Then tonight, I interviewed another midwife practice and decided to go with them. The midwife gave me some handouts, including one with information on birth classes... which I left on the counter at my dad's house! Boy did I race back in from the car when I realized it wasn't in my bag... got it though. Phew.

In other news, we will see the heartbeat at the end of August!! Yay little turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!