What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SLEEP beautiful sleep

I slept through the night!

I think it was even more than 6 hrs!!

That is the first time in 3 weeks that I did not get up to pee during the night. It was glorious!

I see on these forums that I am reading where pregnant people seem to get antsy the last month of pregnancy or so, which I imagine is pretty uncomfortable. Other moms always counsel, "Relax! Try to get lots of sleep before the baby comes!" I'm thinking, if I can't sleep through the night at 4 weeks pregnant, who the hell can sleep through the night at 38 weeks pregnant?? Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!