What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brief house update

This is to remind my future self of the level of chaos threatening to consume us even though we don't have kids. For Guajolote #2 I will probably think, how the hell am I going to do this?? Fortunately, for Guajolote #1 we are juggling so many things I don't have time to obsess on that particular question (as I otherwise surely would).

  • House is ours
  • 2 months later, we will still not have moved
  • There is no kitchen at all right now (or appliances)
  • We had to replace
  • - furnace and A/C
  • - all interior pipes
  • We are in the process of replacing
  • - water line from the street
  • - all electrical in bldg
  • And then somehow we have to reinstall a kitchen. With what funds, I have no idea.

We plan to move once the repairs are done, despite the lack of a kitchen. This would not be feasible if there were other guajolotes already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!