What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Monday, March 21, 2011

So I don't forget

When baby girl was born, each nostril was heart-shaped. Within the first couple of weeks they had changed shape but in the beginning... we didn't find the camera for a couple of weeks so we only have phone pictures of those early days, and I never got a shot of them. The Hottest Computer Scientist in the Universe never believed it but it was so true. Beautiful little hearts.

I'm writing this now when she is already nearly 5 months but I am afraid I will forget. So I'll back date it to when she was just a few days old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!