What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

More brains

Well heck. "What to Expect When You're Expecting" has a list of foods that cause gas. Onions are on the list. They make me burp for like 2 hrs now. But.... Mexican food has onions. There's no way around it.

After a childhood spent hating onions, I have embraced them in most forms. Maybe I was right all along and they are the enemy??

I woke up sometime, then went back to bed at 4:30. At 5:30, I gave up. I was too hungry to sleep. But this egg-and-toast has left my stomach feel all burn-y. Salt and black pepper - I have that on an egg every day!

I guess I'll brush and floss again and see if I can ignore the burning and fall asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!