What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bears run the internet

The Guajolotita was on the computer today - punching the keyboard and clicking around with the mouse to entertain herself - and she started explaining something to me about "las osas" and "internet". I kept thinking she was bastardizing an English word or I was otherwise hearing her wrong. Recounting to THCSITU tonight to see if he knew what she was talking about, I realized: she likes the Charmin commercial that has been coming up before the version of El son de La Negra that she usually watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!