What does it mean?

Any Spanish used in blog posts is hyperlinked to its English translation.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mmm Brains Braaaiiiiiinnnns

Zombie HUNGRY.

Despite the chicken-skin-fest that was dinner 7 hrs ago, I'm hungry. I'd probably always be hungry at this time, I guess, since I wake up and eat a lot most mornings now. BUT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ASLEEP.

At least I'm coping with it better now.


I blame it on the "house." In quotation marks because
  • it's not a single-family home
  • it's not ours yet
but whether this house is the right decision is stressing me out big time. Convenient, since we're already committed to it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've taken out Word Verification and enabled backlinks to be more commenter-friendly. Sorry for any earlier inconvenience!